Friday, June 4, 2010

From the dusty trails...

Soul searching has always been something that is both wonderful and painful to me. Wonderful because I realize all the things that I could accomplish in this life, and painful because of all the things I realize that I won't. Dreams are a horrible thing to bury.

These past few months, I've been like a ship with no rudder. Just going wherever the wind takes me. After a while though, I realized that I may never sail to a friendly shore this way.

School is the only way to get on track. I just can't decide what I want to be schooled in. Somewhere in the medical field is obvious, but after that, who knows? Unfortunately, emergency medical services doesn't put enough food on the table for a family in this economy.

It seems I need to find a harmony between wants and needs. I want to work in something where I'm happy. I need to work in something that I make a good salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment